Websites | Blogs | Social Media Profiles
- Content Writing | Proofreading | Editing
- Set-Up | Design | Images | Maintenance
- Research | Search Engine Optimization
You Too Can Have a Professional WordPress Website & Blog Presence. You don’t need to break the bank to do so. We produce professional quality, searchable WordPress websites and blogs at very affordable rates. It’s easy to get started.
Website and Social Media Content. As the demand for website content grows, the need for website proofreading, editing, and writing is also growing. Editing a web page addresses the content of a web page, correcting grammar, spelling, and typography, as well as ensuring logical organization, consistency, and appropriate style. We make sure that content is clear, concise, and to the point. Because writing for websites is very different from writing for print, website editing requires a specialized and unique set of skills, specifically SEO (i.e., search engine optimization) content writing and optimization. We can help our clients with all their website needs including maintenance.
- If your current website is not getting the results you expect, there could be a few things going wrong. Are people finding your site? If they do, is your site visually unappealing and/or confusing to navigate? The problem could be your offer, or even your product itself. Your price might be too high or too low. You might have poorly written text that doesn’t actually sell your services. The list of possibilities goes on and on. We have helped others and we can help you address and resolve all of this issues and more.
- Invest in the Your Content and Achieve Success! Successful websites and blogs are interesting, informative, and user-friendly. They are easy to understand and navigate, and it’s the design and style that keeps your potential client on your site. Your site needs sell ability, and have the look and feel that is appealing and professional. Whether you know it or not, you only have a few seconds to catch and keep the attention of your website visitors. Websites need to be clear, concise, consistent, and trustworthy. Upon finding just one spelling, grammatical, or formatting error, you and your site decrease in creditability. Whether it’s a tiny error discovered by your visitor or a major blunder, it can a rub a potential customer the wrong way. When using our website and blog services, you can be confident that your content is clear, concise, and error-free!
Effective Websites Have 5 Important Features
1. Sell ability, shows what you do or have to offer
2. Visibility, your visitors have to be able to find you online.
3. Credibility, your site has to convey trust and reliability.
4. Usability, your visitors need to find what they’re looking for.
5. Scalability, you need to be able to build onto your website.
Web Copy is Too Important to Have Errors. Errors discovered by your website’s visitors can rub potential clients the wrong way. Whether you know it or not, you only have a few seconds to catch and keep the attention of your visitors. Upon finding just one spelling, grammatical or formatting error, your visitors are likely to move on to the next website. We are your personal grammar, copy editor, fresh pair of eyes. We help with idea flow and clarity, and improve your sentence structure and word choices. We take your privacy seriously and will keep your content 100% secure and confidential. Our services include website development, content writing, editing, and maintenance. It is paramount that your business presents a professional presence. Investing in the success of your website with professional is key.
Professional-Quality WordPress Websites & Blogs. Webmasters typically charge $500 – $1,500 and up for the same product that we produce. Most do not write your content, we do. Website content is crucial for success. Would you like your content written by a webmaster or a professional writer? Our WordPress websites are just as professional, and we offer one ridiculously “huge” discount.
Sample Blog (500 Words)
ESTATE PLANNING 101: GET AHEAD OF YOUR ESTATE PLANNING NOW
Everything You Need to Know About Estate Planning, Including Why You May Need a Will and Power Of Attorney. It’s important to have a basic estate plan in place, no matter your net worth. Having a plan in place in advance provides the assurance that your financial goals and your family’s welfare are met after you are gone. Estate Planning. Estate planning is the process of planning and anticipating and arranging for the disposal of an estate during your life. Estate planning attempts to eliminate uncertainties over the administration of a probate and maximize the value of the estate by reducing taxes and other expenses. Guardians are often designated for minor children and beneficiaries in incapacity. Elements of Estate Planning. An estate plan has many elements, including a will, assignment of power of attorney, and a living will or healthcare proxy (medical power of attorney). Smart planning includes:
- Estate Planner. Your estate planner should be a legal tax attorney or an account. It’s important that your estate planner be certified as a Trust and Estate Practitioner. Trust. For some people, a trust may also make sense. When putting together a plan, you must be mindful of both federal and state laws governing estates. Assets: Taking inventory of your assets is a good place to start. Your assets include your investments, retirement savings, insurance policies, and real estate or business interests.
Everyone Could Benefit By Having A Will. A will tells the world exactly where you want your assets distributed when you die. It’s also the best place to name guardians for your children. Dying without a will – also known as dying “intestate” – can be costly to your heirs and leaves you no say over who gets your assets. Even if you have a trust, you still need a will to take care of any holdings outside of that trust when you die. Trusts aren’t just for the wealthy. Discussing your estate plans with your heirs may prevent disputes or confusion.
Inheritance Can Be a Loaded Issue. By being clear about your intentions, you help dispel potential conflicts after you’re gone. Ask Yourself Three Important Questions. Whom do you want to inherit your assets? Whom do you want handling your financial affairs if you’re ever incapacitated? Whom do you want making medical decisions for you if you become unable to make them for yourself? By leaving all your assets to your spouse, you don’t use your estate tax exemption and instead increase your surviving spouse’s taxable estate. How Will Your Children be Affected? Your children are likely to pay more in estate taxes if your spouse leaves them the money when he or she dies. Plus, it defers the tough decisions about the distribution of your assets until your spouse’s death. There are two easy ways to give gifts tax-free and reduce your estate.
10 Best Ways to Give Charitable Gifts. There are ways to give charitable gifts that keep on giving. If you donate to a charitable gift fund or community foundation, your investment grows tax-free and you can select the charities to which contributions are given both before and after you die it’s important to know the rules.